CORPORATE CONTROLLER (m/f/d)
Miraclon, the home of Kodak Flexcel Solutions is a leading provider of printing equipment for the global packaging sector. It sells flexographic 'consumable' printing plates and the hardware that is used to prepare them.
Miraclon was previously a division of The Eastman Kodak Company and is being carved out as a separate entity in April 2019. The company has 11 legal entities and operates in 9 countries in 3 continents with the HQ located in Brussels Belgium.
To support our further growth we are are looking for a
to join our Corporate Group in Brussels, Belgium.
Objective of the position:
In this senior management position you are responsible for developing and overseeing the controller accounting functions on a global basis in a newly-established company. This position will supervise accounting and reporting personnel in all regions with 11 legal entities in 9 countries.
- Responsible for leading accounting personnel in day-to-day operations as well as supporting CFO with advising CEO, Senior Management Team and stakeholders on all matters relating to financial performance.
- Overseeing the controller function on a global basis.
- Establishing and maintaining accounting/financial controls and procedures, financial infrastructure, and preparing financial reports in compliance with the company’s reporting requirements and operating procedures.
- Responsible for establishing and managing compliance with accounting policies.
- Manage the following processes:
- General ledger accounting including reconciliation
- Intercompany accounting, including intercompany profit in inventory valuation
- Monthly closing and consolidation process
- Manufacturing/cost accounting
- Fixed asset accounting
- Accounts Payable
- T&E processing
- Account reconciliation process
- Statutory audit/governmental reporting compliance
- Leading yearly audit process with external accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA a plus
- 7+ years general accounting/financial reporting experience
- International company experience
- 2+ years team lead experience of 5+ employees
- Familiar with US GAAP and knowledge of IFRS is a key requirement.
- Experience managing a financial consolidation and monthly close process
- Established Enterprise Software systems experience (SAP strongly preferred)
For this challenging task we are looking for a proactive, highly self-confident Financial Controller. You enjoy workin as a team member as well as independently. The job demands excellent language skills in English. Any other European language is an advantage.
The special attraction of the function lies in the opportunity to join a prosperous company with flat hierarchies, excellent growth prospects and a great international team.