AdaCore is seeking a talented and highly-motivated Technical Account Manager !
Everything we do at AdaCore is centered around helping developers build the safest, most secure open-source software.
For over 20 years, we've worked with global leaders across avionics, aerospace and defense industries, building tools and providing services that ease the complex and difficult process of developing high-integrity software. As the need for truly secure and reliable applications expands into industries such as automotive, medical, energy, and IOT, we’re advancing our time-tested technologies to bring expertise and services to help a whole new generation of developers.
Our 120 experts worldwide in the US (New York, Lexington), France (Paris, Toulouse, Grenoble and Vannes), the UK and Estonia all play a role in developing bleeding edge technologies to meet the highest grade of software development.
Joining AdaCore is about joining a culture of innovation, openness, collaboration and dependability, which defines how we work together, with our customers and partners.
- Qualify incoming prospect requests together with the account manager
- Develop customer intimacy (engineering, project management, etc.) with assigned major accounts
- Handle technical presentations (tech updates, prospect visits, prospect phone calls...)
- Handle the technical part of custom proposals, synchronizing with FTLT, PV, PE, etc
- Organize technical people involvement in sales activities - TAM tasks (technical visits, webinars, demos)
- Handle evaluations from getting the prospect/customer up and running to closure
- Support marketing activities (collateral, conference presentations, etc)
- Provide feedback from the field on potential sales opportunities or ideas to better position our technology
- Serve as technology evangelists, follow internal developments and push new features to appropriate customers
Beyond the job
We are looking for engineers who want their work to have a direct impact on improving the reliability, safety and security of the software that modern society has grown increasingly dependent on in an international environment. Our sales and marketing team is staffed with multi-talented, tenacious and creative individuals; and our HR team is committed to ensuring your tenure with AdaCore is a positive one. Our cultural diversity is one of our strengths, enabling us to operate successfully on an international scale and we celebrate it during our social events (summer meetings, activity week-ends, christmas dinner etc).
We encourage our employees to explore their curiosity by providing them ongoing and lifelong training from their first day in AdaCore with a strong onboarding plan. As we know that juggling work and life is challenging, we offer flexibility to accommodate personal needs and work commitments.
AdaCore offers competitive compensation, benefits and thoughtful perks. We go beyond industry standards to help keep our employees comfortable and satisfied both on and off the job, no matter where they are based.