AdaCore is looking for a software engineer to work out of the UK office on the Ada/SPARK development tools and libraries.
Mission & Responsibilities:
You will join the AdaCore engineering team, specifically working on the language library for code intelligence for Ada/SPARK, and developing tools and libraries. You will be involved with all aspects of software development and will be provided autonomy and responsibilities that will allow for significant growth opportunity.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Designing and implementing new features and bug fixes in development tools and libraries;
- Integrating your changes into the toolchain and documenting them;
- Monitoring the quality of the tools and libraries you are working on;
- Contributing to the long term planning and roadmap of these tools and libraries;
- Participating in collaborative research projects.
- Knowledge of and experience in working on one high-level object-oriented programming language (C++, Ada, Java, etc);
- Sound software engineering practices;
- Very strong general interest in the world of coding, with a desire to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Mastery of usual software development environments.