Mission / role purpose
Generate new pipeline, and new business (orders and revenues) by engaging with customers both new and existing (and not very active) at various levels (operational, management and Executive level) to drive growth in Orange services / solutions by creating value and bringing innovation to a customer’s business. Map the market through understanding of market trends and dynamics. Develop account strategy for various accounts, while considering the customers competitive landscape. . Develop customer information repository with details on IT spends, current service providers, renewals, pain points, mapping with respective Orange solutions etc, for all customers in the Traget Market List.
Leverage existing relationships with relevant eco-system partners to expand the customer engagement model and create opportunities where Orange can engage a third party to provide a unique business value to the customer.
- Develop opportunities in designated Target Market by identifying new sales opportunities, through contacting prospects and customers, through a combination of warm calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submissions and customer appointments.
- Engage with current and potential customers at multiple levels to understand their overall strategy and key business drivers; develop a roadmap with the customer that facilitates closure of Orange contracts (network services, solution sets, IS procurement, value added surround services).
- Develop multi-functional relationships (C-level executies and Business Unit Leaders) to drive solutions that are innovative and provide value / benefit relative to the customer’s respective business needs;
- Understand the customer's business and IT strategy; map these requirements to industry trends, as well as with existing customer requirements where Orange solutions have helped provide value.
- Proactively look for opportunity to address customer’s need for cost reductions or technology refresh to achieve enhanced capability, improved efficiency, or pronounced market advantage. Work transversally to generate compelling value statements, RoI statements and proposals
- Through rigorous account mapping of new logo accounts, the candidate should understand the best Orange solution(s) to get a ‘foot-in-the-door’. Create a roadmap to leverage the initial sale for wider share of wallet with the new logos or dormant customers. Position consulting services and JOAs (Joint Opportunity Assessments) to demonstrate Orange Business Services’ ability to bring secular value.;
- Work with in-country marketing to organize conferences and social events that give Orange captive access to customers in an attempt to build rapport.
- Look to identify and manage third parties that add value to proposed solutions; position Orange as the strategic integrator providing a unique value proposition for our clients.
key result / decision areas
- Enhance pipeline from new logos and not-so-active customers within the designated Target Market
- Achieve/Exceed Order and Revenue targets through the sale of add on services and optimal portfolio mix, addressing both new logo accounts and existing but largely dormant customers
- Strong customer alliance ensures proper positioning of Orange executive sponsors with key customer stakeholders. This should result in better win rates and relatively faster closures.
- Increased pipeline of opportunities, specially in growth areas and strategic
- Encourage churn from competitors, and ‘unconceal’ opportunities not otherwise evident to the customer. This should enhance pipeline and generate business through upsell.
- Create credible initial relationship with the customer, understand customers IT landscape and pain points and create a platform for Consultative selling. Drive higher consulting services revenue with associated pull through revenues. This should create enduring differentiators compared to competition.
- Position Orange Business Services solutions to a captive set of corporations in a focussed environment; generate leads and pipeline and access to customers for agreeing on next steps.
- Enhance the opportunity horizon by participating in complex bids where Orange is not necessarily the prime contractor, or is playing the role of an integrator by engaging with third parties.
knowledge and abilities
- engage and partner with customer and internal staff as required.
- Work in a virtual team environment.
- identify and qualify revenue generating opportunities
- draw upon experience and relationships to gain access to new accounts.
Education, qualifications, and certifications
Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or other relevant field (or equivalent)
- Masters of Business Administration or other graduate level degree
- Membership in related professional organizations
- Certifications / accreditation in relevant areas
10 years+ experience in consultative selling to, and relationship management of, large multi-national corporations.
Experience in creating solutions for customers based on their business and IT initiatives rather than on an individual company’s product offering.
Proven track record in sales of quota achievement
Experience selling to, and management of, customers with managed services in the areas of WAN, LAN, Hosting, Messaging, Security and Application Performance Optimization
Sales management experience.
We are waiting for you !