NRMA Parks and Resorts is known as Australia's leading innovator in the holiday park industry. Our fast-growing portfolio features 38 parks and resorts in iconic tourism locations around Australia. Last year guests stayed nearly 12 million nights at Australian parks (up 13% in 12 months), making this booming industry extra-exciting for career progression.
Based at our stunning beachfront location in Coolangatta, this is the next step in your career you've been looking for. Not only do we work in a beautiful location we have a thriving culture which includes regular social events and a friendly team environment.
NRMA Parks and Resorts is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Revenue Manager to join our revenue team. If you have previous experience in similar roles, are driven to succeed and think you can make a positive difference .. read on.
- Develop and review revenue strategies, including rate and inventory management
- Implement new rates and promotions
- Partner and drive initiatives and marketing strategies in conjunction with the Operations Manager, Park Manager and Sales & Marketing teams
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly statistics and monitor trends
- Assisting with day to day yield operations for all parks, including rate loading
- Assisting with weekly reporting and the identification of trends
- Managing rates, inventory and promotions across third party channels
- Ability to drive a Revenue Culture in properties and educate teams
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate experience in:
- Hotel or Holiday Park environments, across multiple properties desirable, however, not essential.
- Ability to communicate, implement, maintain & measure strategies.
- Strong reporting & analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Third party channels and websites
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel) skills
- Property Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer you!
- A competitive salary
- ATPM offer a friendly office environment overlooking Coolangatta beach
- Great team culture along with social events
- Accommodation discounts to all Park locations across Australia
For further information about ATPM/NRMA Holiday Parks & Resorts you can visit our website www.atpm.com.au
If you would like to be a part of our team please APPLY NOW