We are looking for a Software Tester to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality;
Software Tester responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics;
Software Tester role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before feature launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we would like you to join our growing team!
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Selenium, Katalon, Cucumber and other tools;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Knowledge of at least one software programming language (Java/Ruby/Python or similar);
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Continuous Integration and/or experience with Jenkins is a HUGE plus!
- Flexible working hours;
- Office in Park Town Business Centre (Lvovo g. 105A, 3rd floor;
- Remote work possibility;
- Business trips to Denmark;
- Car and bike parking;
- Fresh coffee, snacks, lunch and drinks;
- The office gives you plenty of ways to unplug and catch a breath. If are you stuck on a particular difficult case, maybe a game of table tennis is what you need?
- Monthly allocation that can be spend on everything that will improve your work day;
- Conferences in EU - great way to learn something, even better way to have a good time with a team;
- Salary according to your qualifications.