Within the Orange Group, Orange Business Services is the entity dedicated to the Enterprise market worldwide.
Both a network operator and a digital services integrator, Orange Business Services deploys its expertise in the fields of Cloud, Data and AI, IoT, application development and cyber security. It supports and protects companies at each stage of the development of their data: collection, transport, storage and processing, analysis and sharing.
The Human Resources Department plays a key role on acquiring and developing the strategic skills that are essential in our highly competitive markets. Within this department, the multicultural People Development and Learning team designs, deploys, manages, and coordinates learning actions for the benefit of our employees and business all over the world.
The People Development and Learning team positions learning as a building block for the continuous evolution of our company. It aims to support our employees in their development ambitions and provide them with innovative and best in class learning solutions adapted to their personal learning preferences.
Learning plays a key role in “Invest in our people”, part of our Engage 2025 strategy, the employee experience we wish to offer and the ambition to build a model of digital and human employer.
Within the context of People Development and Learning, the L&D Go to Market (G2M) & Project lead will:
- Manage and/or contribute to global learning projects at Orange Business Services and Group level
- Create and manage the PD&L global marketing plan and G2M approach
- Manage global learning projects at Orange Business Services:
- Define and manage strategic learning programs in consultation with the Project Management Office (PMO) using standard project management best practices (Agile, etc.)
- Engage the Learning Operations team and L&D Business Consultants to ensure a smooth roll-out across the organization
- Facilitate and coordinate the roll out of projects supporting the OBS Learning Strategy
- Create and manage the PD&L global marketing plan and Go to Market (G2M) approach
- Define the L&D global marketing plan to “Attract, Inspire, Engage and Motivate to action”
- Ensure the marketing plan is aligned and supports the global learning strategy
- Integrate strategic learning programs in collaboration with the PMO and other PD&L teams to feed the marketing plan
- Ensure smooth and flawless coordination and animation of the Think – Build – Run steps to maximize the Learners’ Experience.
- Responsible for communication activities (including quality control)
- Lead and animate the Global PD&L Communications plan with the associated tools and templates
- Manage and coordinate the interaction with the internal communications team
- Support the PMO on the management of the Editorial Committee (including quality of suggestions)
- Coordinate with the Head of the Learning Lab the PD&L solutions roll out to ensure an optimal launch based on “Go/No go” processes with the “Core Team Anticipation Committee”
- Manage our Go to Market pipeline roll-out and approach to ensure consistency across PD&L (strategy, action plan, targeting, coordination with other entities, KPIs, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with the Learning Experience Designers to gather information required for the global marketing plan and enable the team to monitor & benchmark success
You are a key player to ensure the success of the OBS Learning Journey and the learning solutions offered within the program.
As an active member of PD&L you may be required to:
- Facilitate or deliver a learning session, workshop, or webinar
- Manage the implementation of a transversal OBS or Group learning project or program (or may be required to contribute or participate)
These activities are not exhaustive and may change depending on the priorities and continuous evolution of the Orange Group and Orange Business Services
Key Skills and Competencies
Key skills and knowledge
- Transversal project management principles
- Multitasking / management of one or more subjects
- Marketing (Intermediate); creative, very good editorial skills
- Organization skills
- Microsoft and other animation tools (good level)
- Digital marketing tools (good level)
- Attention to detail
- Bi-lingual (French/English preferable)
- Communication and interpersonal skills (High level), good listening and relational,
- Transversal team management and ability to work in a team, interaction with various internal departments and with external service providers
- Organization and rigor; Briefs, debriefs, strength of proposal and follow-up of actions
- Creative and future thinking
Candidate in Communications & Marketing, ideally with experience in learning & development. Will need to have the ability to understand the challenges of Orange Business Services, and it’s learning ecosystem. They will have the skills to manage transversal projects, in a multi-cultural environment.
Working language(s): English and French