Kayzen is the future of mobile marketing — building software that allows mobile app developers to connect with their users.
We are a B2B SaaS platform that allows companies to run mobile programmatic marketing in-house.
Programmatic marketing, put simply, is the process of automating the buying and selling of digital ads in real-time. Programmatic in-housing takes this one step further by allowing advertisers to fully own the technology stack and skills required in this process.
Programmatic in-housing is still in its early days of adoption in the mobile advertising market. This is where we have an impact!
You will work with a carefully selected, diverse and globally distributed team from customer success, engineering, data science, design, product and more. We are highly motivated and aligned in our quest to disrupt the multi-billion dollar ad-tech industry.
We would like you to be part of our journey, as our Programmatic Success Specialist (m/f/d).
- Act as a consultant in the onboarding phase, suggesting strategies and supporting clients in their setup phase;
- Co-manage campaigns at all stages from setup to optimizing campaigns for performance and scale (e.g., campaign structure, bidding strategy);
- Report on campaigns’ performance and suggest clients how to improve their strategy;
- Be able to dig into log-level data to understand campaign performance, draw conclusions from the data;
- Be able to troubleshoot and report on issues to the tech and product team.
- Manage a portfolio of high profile clients, defining their strategies, and leveraging internal resources (data analyst, creative analyst) to deliver on their goals, data analysis to a certain degree;
- Collaborating with the product team on product’s improvements;
- Ongoing customer communication and relationship-building efforts;
- Working on processes to create repeatable and scalable success (e.g. with best practices, client-facing guides, etc.).
- Minimum of 2-year working experience in a similar and relevant role in ad tech. Proven strong skills in process-related and structured thinking, planning, coordination, and conception.
- Understanding of mobile programmatic ecosystem (formats, targeting options, attribution, key metrics, etc.).
- Strong interest in online and performance marketing.
- Proactive attitude and quick thinking, meaning you keep on top of things in a fast-paced environment with attention to details.
- Ability to work well on your own, as well as in a team setting - you’re highly flexible and highly comfortable with change.
- Strong analytical thinking skills and data-driven mindset.
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities, a self-starter with goal-driven focus.
- High attention to details and diligent working style
- Start-up and entrepreneurship mindset.
What do we offer?
- Exceptional career growth and learning opportunity
- A unique opportunity to be part of an experienced team of industry experts and entrepreneurs who bring massive change to the Adtech market
- A high degree of responsibility and independence
- Direct, day-to-day work experience with the management
- A fun, driven, and a multinational team located across Germany, India, Argentina, Ukraine, Turkey, the UK and soon more countries
- A flexible work-from-home arrangement
- A 500-dollar home-office setup budget
- A 1000-dollar annual learning and development budget