Kayzen is the future of mobile marketing — building software that allows mobile app developers to connect with their users.
We are a B2B SaaS platform that allows companies to run mobile programmatic marketing in-house.
Programmatic marketing, put simply, is the process of automating the buying and selling of digital ads in real-time. Programmatic in-housing takes this one step further by allowing advertisers to fully own the technology stack and skills required in this process.
Programmatic in-housing is still in its early days of adoption in the mobile advertising market. This is where we have an impact!
You will work with a carefully selected, diverse and globally distributed team from customer success, engineering, data science, design, product and more. We are highly motivated and aligned in our quest to disrupt the multi-billion dollar ad-tech industry.
We would like you to be part of our journey, as our Programmatic Campaign Analyst (m/f/d).
As our Programmatic Campaign Analyst, your primary focus will be on analyzing and optimizing mobile programmatic campaigns with our Programmatic Success Specialists. In particular, you will have a lot of interaction with our customer success, product, data analytics and data science teams. Apart from your primary tasks, we expect you to have a growth mindset on contributing to Kayzen’s success.
Since our Programmatic Success Specialists are sitting in Berlin, Bangalore, Buenos Aires and Tel Aviv, we are open to a remote setup for this position.
- Work with the Customer Success Team to create, execute, and analyze mobile programmatic campaigns for and with our clients
- Analyze relevant data and campaign performance to identify trends, root causes and implications of campaign results
- Provide actionable quantitative and qualitative insights to the customer success, product, data science and data analytics teams
- Work with product and tech teams to report and resolve data/campaign discrepancies
- 2+ years of experience in the mobile app performance marketing industry with a hands-on approach
- Solid knowledge of attribution, ad inventory (different creative formats) and the mobile advertising market in general
- A basic understanding of the programmatic (RTB) ecosystem
- A good grasp on key statistical concepts and a high level of analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, ability to explain ideas, observations, learnings and conclusions obtained from data
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities, a self-starter with goal-driven focus who can work independently and get-things-done
- High attention to details and diligent working style
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Exceptional career growth and learning opportunity
- A unique opportunity to be part of an experienced team of industry experts and entrepreneurs who bring massive change to the Adtech market
- A high degree of responsibility and independence
- Direct, day-to-day work experience with the management
- A fun, driven, and multinational team located across Germany, India, Israel, Argentina, Ukraine and soon more countries
- A flexible work-from-home arrangement
- Fair compensation with an opportunity to earn equity conditional on your excellent performance