LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT & SECURITY ANALYST (m/f/d)
Miraclon, the home of KODAK FLEXCEL Solutions, is a leading provider of printing technology for the global packaging sector. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit to join us on our journey of growth and transformation. Our people are the beating heart of Miraclon and the way we bring KODAK FLEXCEL Solutions to life. It’s the people behind our technology, our products, our services and our relationships that make us who we are.
To support our further growth, we are looking for a Lead Infrastructure Architect & Security Analyst to join our Corporate Group in Brussels, Belgium. The position of Lead Infrastructue Architect is a key role with the main task to lead and deliver an IT architecture to support Miraclon Corporation. The position will report to and work closely with the IT Director and division leadership team to evaluate, define and deliver IT solutions that will enable the company to improve business processes with an agile cost-effective approach.
- Lead or support major new IT design efforts related to strategic planning selection and implementation of strategy and solutions including needs such as cloud strategy, infrastructure strategy and enterprise system replacement.
- Provide strategic technology leadership to ensure the IT architecture across the enterprise implements best practices and standards to ensure the environment is available, secure, cost effective and meets business objectives.
- Stay current on best practices for Information security, prepare briefings for the leadership on security assessments and work with the leadership to implement measures appropriate for the business
- Participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP) of projects and assist in formulating the technical solution blueprints, architecture and effort estimates
- Assume technical architecture responsibility for IT standards policy and design for all significant projects and major areas covering application data and infrastructure domains as well as enterprise applications business tools, ensuring all services meet their service levels.
- Actively participate in as-is and to-be solutions for enterprise systems especially as it relates to developing plans and roadmaps.
- Lead, coach and mentor architectural and development resources on complex projects.
- Translate logical designs into physical designs taking account of business requirements.
- Interface with designers and planners from external suppliers and service providers ensuring all external IT services are designed to meet their agreed service levels.
- Work with development teams to assure the application technologies will work within the proposed solution architecture.
- Support the review of processes, roles and responsibilities and documentation in support of audit and compliance activities.
- Work with the IT-director in the preparing the IT budget for the build of the New IT organization and solution as well as the ongoing Operational budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science information systems or closely related field
- 10 plus years’ experience in senior level technical IT position including at least 5 years specific design and architecture experience
- Strong technical knowledge of IT enterprise systems at all layers including SaaS applications, custom applications, middleware operating systems, database servers and networks.
- Hands on experience in deploying one or more of ERP, CRM, Middleware, eCommerce solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience across business, security, application, information, integration, infrastructure and disaster recovery architecture.
- Experience with third-party management; managing and negotiating third party vendor contracts including SLA
- Capacity management evaluation and designing scalable solutions.
- Senior level experience in systems design and architecture for large scale enterprise solutions.
- Ability to promote and sell ideas to achieve architectural goals of improving efficiency and reducing complexity.
- Experience working with third-party IT vendors
- Demonstrated experience with wide variety of systems and platforms, and able to effectively manage, maintain, and write internal and external communication
- Must be able to research and initiate complex projects and programs to enable the IT solutions and architecture of the company
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes.
For this challenging task we are looking for a proactive, highly self-confident Infrastructure Architects, with knowledge of key business application design, IT and operational analysis skills to quickly understand the core IT, operational and back offices processes. You enjoy workin as a team member as well as independently. The job demands excellent language skills in English. Any other European language is an advantage.
The special attraction of the function lies in the opportunity to join a prosperous company with flat hierarchies, excellent growth prospects and a great international team.
Miraclon is a leading provider of printing technology for the global packaging sector. We develop, manufacture and sell KODAK FLEXCEL Solutions which include flexographic printing plates and the equipment that is used to prepare them. Flexography is a method of printing that is used to decorate packaging for food, beverages, household goods and many other products. Our technology is used to produce packaging for some of the world’s largest consumer goods brands.
Package printing is a growth sector and Miraclon is taking share in the market due to our differentiated offering. KODAK FLEXCEL Solutions have helped transform flexographic printing over the last decade. Our products and services – including the industry-leading FLEXCEL NX System – give customers higher quality, improved cost efficiency, better productivity and best-in-class results. With a focus on pioneering image science, innovation, and collaboration with industry partners and customers, we are committed to the future of flexo and positioned to lead the charge.
Previously a division of Eastman Kodak Company, we became a separate company in April 2019. Miraclon is a global operation. With revenues in excess of 100 million euros, we operate with sales and service in every region of the world.
Find out more at www.miraclon.com. Follow us on twitter @kodakflexcel and connect with us on Linkedin; Miraclon Corporation.