AdaCore is looking for an IT Support Technician for our team based in the US (NY, NY office).
Your day-to-day job responsibilities will include:
- Configuration, deployment and support of desktops, laptops, and other end-user devices (Windows, Linux and Mac);
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve end user hardware and software issues;
- Support any IT needs arising from the utilization of cloud services, Google G-Suite, Adobe, and more;
- Perform IT functions for onboarding and offbording (account creation/deactivation, supplying/reclaiming equipment, basic IT procedural training, etc);
- Assist with IT asset management by updating the IT catalog, procuring hardware and software, and providing proper maintenance of current equipment.
Your skills should include:
- Experience managing Linux systems and performing sysadmin tasks;
- Thorough understanding of at least one "other" OS workstation, and reasonable understanding of the other;
- Ability to install and configure Linux and Windows from scratch;
- Shell scripting;
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.
To submit your application, we invite you to fill out the form at the bottom of the page, attaching your resume and cover letter.