- Plan, prepare and deliver communicative lessons.
- Design and prepare materials to engage students in the learning process.
- Attend training sessions.
- Professional Development Program
- Between 12 and 32 teaching hours per week according to availability
- Ongoing In-service training
- Pleasant and stable work environment
- Attractive compensation and benefits program
- Multicultural experiences
- Social responsibility programs
- Full command of English (TOEIC L&R 950 minimum)
- Academic background related to English Teaching
- Minimum one year of teaching experience
- Minimum availability must include weekday evenings and Saturdays (morning and afternoon)
- Full availability must include weekday mornings, afternoons, evenings and Saturdays (morning and afternoon)
- Availability to attend training sessions