- Plan, prepare and deliver communicative lessons.
- Design and prepare materials to engage students in the learning process.
- Attend training sessions.
- Professional Development Program
- Competitive salary & compensation package
- Guaranteed 12 to 32 weekly hours based on availability
- Supportive and stable work environment
- Company doctor and paid vacation time
- Work from home
- Full command of English – C1
- Academic background related to English Teaching
- Minimum one-year teaching experience
- Online teaching experience desirable
- Attend a two-week virtual orientation training
- Broadband Internet Connection (Min. 10 Mbps download)
- Personal computer or desktop
- Webcam and headset