- Plan, prepare and deliver communicative lessons.
- Design and prepare materials to engage students in the learning process.
- Attend training sessions.
- Professional Development Program
- Between 12 and 22 teaching hours per week
- Ongoing In-service training
- Pleasant and stable work environment
- Attractive compensation and benefits program
- Multicultural experiences
- Social responsibility programs
- Full command of English (TOEIC L&R 950 minimum)
- Academic background related to English Teaching
- Minimum one year of teaching experience
- Availability must include evenings and Saturdays (morning and afternoon)
- Availability to attend training sessions
Teaching positions available at all Sites
● Alajuela ● Cartago ● Heredia ● Sabana ● San Pedro ●