GLOBAL INDIRECT PROCUREMENT EXPERT (m/f/d)
Miraclon, the home of KODAK FLEXCEL Solutions, is a leading provider of printing technology for the global packaging sector. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit to join us on our journey of growth and transformation. Our people are the beating heart of Miraclon and the way we bring KODAK FLEXCEL Solutions to life. It’s the people behind our technology, our products, our services and our relationships that make us who we are.
To support our further growth, we are looking for a Global Indirect Procurement Expert. The responsibility will be for all indirect purchase activities globally with a direct reporting line to the CFO of the company.
- Develop, lead and execute regional and global supply strategies for indirect material and services
- Develop and manage to annual cost savings, working capital improvement, budget and supplier performance targets.
- Lead cross-functional supplier qualification and sourcing activities ensuring the engagement of and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional efforts to identify and implement cost reduction opportunities including, but not limited to, the renegotiation of more competitive contracts, demand management, globalisation of supply and the reduction of supply complexity
- Work closely with Counsel and stakeholders to develop and execute new contracts or improve existing contracts all of which shall include performance metrics, preferred pay terms etc.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in all regions
- Develop procedures and guidelines including review processes for the indirect procurement area
- Present the status of cost reduction or working capital efforts, budget performance, strategic projects or category strategies to executives and stakeholders
- Remain up to date on market and category trends and implement improvements
- Improve working capital performance by negotiating extended pay terms.
- Support the strategic, operational or analytical needs of other category managers as needed.
Formal presentations with advanced business cases that recommend changes in suppliers, processes, and policies.
- Cost reduction and realising savings for the company
- Guidelines and procedures for indirect procurement including control points for compliance.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Finance or similar
- CIPS, CPM, CPSM or other procurement and/or supply chain certification preferred
- 3 -5 years of international indirect procurement experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative, global team environment that fosters advanced and effective approaches to sourcing indirect services and materials.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment - needs to be able to multi-task with proven follow-through and adherence to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Action orientated - needs to be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Highly proficient in strategic sourcing initiatives including developing and presenting strategic sourcing strategy, aligning stakeholders, developing RFPs, conducting analysis, presenting results, negotiating, contracting, and implementing results.
- Experience developing and negotiating indirect related contracts
- Excellent analytical/spend management skills and ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free analysis in a timely manner.
- Outstanding project management skills and ability to prioritize projects and multi-task to meet deadlines and business needs.
- Professional communication skills - needs to be able to communicate with peers, customers and vendors internally, and across cultures.
- Excellent presentation skills up to executive level.
- Strong commercial acumen, understanding of the business and environment, with a heightened sense of good judgment.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
For this challenging task we are looking for a proactive, highly self-confident procurement specialist, who is analytical, curious, future and result-oriented and has excellent communication and intercultural skills as well as the desire to continually improve/achieve. The job demands excellent language skills in English. Any other European language is an advantage. The special attraction of the function lies in the opportunity to join a prosperous company with flat hierarchies, excellent growth prospects in where procurement has a high visibility.
Miraclon is a leading provider of printing technology for the global packaging sector. We develop, manufacture and sell KODAK FLEXCEL Solutions which include flexographic printing plates and the equipment that is used to prepare them. Flexography is a method of printing that is used to decorate packaging for food, beverages, household goods and many other products. Our technology is used to produce packaging for some of the world’s largest consumer goods brands.
Package printing is a growth sector and Miraclon is taking share in the market due to our differentiated offering. KODAK FLEXCEL Solutions have helped transform flexographic printing over the last decade. Our products and services – including the industry-leading FLEXCEL NX System – give customers higher quality, improved cost efficiency, better productivity and best-in-class results. With a focus on pioneering image science, innovation, and collaboration with industry partners and customers, we are committed to the future of flexo and positioned to lead the charge.
Previously a division of Eastman Kodak Company, we became a separate company in April 2019. Miraclon is a global operation. With revenues in excess of 100 million euros, we operate with sales and service in every region of the world.
Find out more at www.miraclon.com. Follow us on twitter @kodakflexcel and connect with us on Linkedin: