Are you our new DevOps Engineer?
We are looking for an individual who is interested in problem-solving, keen on helping developers, root cause analysis and is passionate about engineering.
- Resolving obstacles in testing, deployment and scaling;
- Responsible for new and old Kubernetes deployments with Helm;
- Dockerizing Ruby applications;
- Making applications highly available;
- Puppet automation: writing modules, improving and maintaining Puppet architecture with high availability, r10k, MCollective, in house built ENC;
- Maintaining Jenkins with 200 nodes and 130 jobs;
- Automating operations with Bash and Python;
- MySQL tweaking, replication, monitoring, backups;
- Monitoring with TICK, Zabbix, Munin.
- Willingness to learn and to help others;
- Kubernetes, Docker and libvirt/KVM experience;
- Experience with the following is a plus: Golang, Python, Bash, Ruby, Groovy;
- Deep understanding of MySQL, MongoDB, xtrabackup;
- Jenkins Pipeline and Job DSL knowledge;
- Experience of building highly available apps;
- Knowledge of haproxy, nginx, ELK, squid-deb-proxy, BIND, postfix, AWS and Cloudflare (with Terraform), Capistrano, Keepalived, GlusterFS;
- Makefile writing and Debian packaging skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work possibility;
- Office in Park Town Business Centre (Lvovo g. 105A, 3rd floor
- Business trips to Denmark;
- Monthly allocation that can be spend on everything that will improve your work day;
- Conferences in EU - great way to learn something, even better way to have a good time with a team;
- Car and bike parking, shower;
- Fresh coffee, snacks, lunch and drinks;
- The office gives you plenty of ways to unplug and catch a breath. If are you stuck on a particular difficult case, maybe a game of table tennis is what you need?
- Salary according to your qualifications.