Your Entity :
You will be a key player to automate reporting on various support (mainly Power BI) and support the finance community on their way to more digitalization.
Your ambitious dashboards will give the right message to the business and will become a key element in OBS development.
- You will transcript business experts’ needs to be communicated with IT and Solution experts.
- You will modelized data and build some POC reports.
- You will follow every step of the project to ensure consistency with the initial need and coordination between stakeholders (IT and business).
As a report designer, you will be:
- Reporting Architect to build standard and complex report and data visualization dashboards for OBS Finance users (POC, reports PBI…)
- DAX expert to query finance tools and build KPI to be communicated to Finance data catalog
- Build clear data model to be communicated to architects for industrialization
- Coordinate with stakeholders (business experts, solution experts…)
- Design materials and provide trainings on data viz and reporting
- Supervise BI tool performance from users’ perspective
- Promote Power BI cloud to the finance community.
Majority of the report are planned to be in Power BI for Finance community, you will also have to work on some other tools (example: Oracle Analytical tool, IBM Planning analytics, SAP BusinessObjects Financial Consolidation)
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Finance
- Fluent level of English and French language.
- At least 5 years’ working experience with Power BI or other reporting tools that includes:
- ETL: Power Query
- Data modelisation: Power Pivot
- Dashboard: Power BI desktop, power BI cloud
- Language: DAX, M
- Good comprehension of Excel (pivot tables).
- Experience with MSBI (SSIS, SSAS, SQL language) would be desired.
- Experience with agile tools (Jira) and methodology is a would be considered advantage.
- Understanding of AI concept would be desired.
- Experience with Python is a plus.
- You propose, promote, and convince stakeholder with the use of innovative solutions around data.
- Experience with project management is expected.
- Experience in Finance is a plus.
- Strong collaboration skills (communicate/listen) to collect, understand customer needs and prioritize evolutions.
- You have analytical thinking with hands on and can-do attitude.
- Strong capabilities to structure, organize, you are rigorous.