Orange Business manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
About the role
As team member of the GBS (Global Business Services) in Morocco for Intercompany process:
- Access and review upon Operation and/or Controlling request on the Web Portal (automated decision tree), apply the Interco Guidelines and issue the “Transaction Schedule”, with automated workflow to make it approved and to archive it for reference
- Be the key contact of Controllers to help (with Tax department) to define the Transfer Prices rules applicable thanks to your expertise, ensure the Intercos Guidelines are correctly applied; if needed you consult tax department for further expertise
- Follow-up on validation with tax department any Interco transactions TCV (Total Contract Value) above 5 M€
- Ease the reconciliation process, and perform the monthly pre-analysis (identification of gaps) of intercompany balances prior to month-end closing (as intercompany invoices will close around 28th of each month) using the appropriate templates and liaise with Accenture team, Local Finance, Controlling
- Trace all changes to solve unmatched balances per legal entity, and feedback to Controllers to post adjustments as accruals
- Work on clearing gaps over 1 M€ on the P&L and 5 M€ on the Balance Sheet (BS)
- Liaise with OBS Finance COA team for adjustments needed for the Arbitration Committee and push them back to local system
- Create a Service Order Form (SOF), where applicable, in Order Form Application tool (OFA) (for non-standards products and services) to reference Purchase Orders (PO) and provide to Controllers Accruals reports (Received Not Invoiced transactions) for approval, that will be processed by Shared Service Centre
- Quarterly at minimum, Aged balance analysis on Intercompany Customers and Suppliers
- Follow up and make sure that packages are submitted in Magnitude on due date by the Controllers
- Maintain the list of intercompany entities up to date in relation with the Group Consolidation team
- Follow Interco calendar provided by the Group :
- D+2 =Batch 1 : Pre-Consolidation
- D+3 = P&L Review with Group for gaps over 1 M€
- D+4 = Pre-Flash & P&L is frozen
- D+4 18h = Batch 2 : BS all Gaps over 5 M€ cleared & Working Capital is frozen
- D+8 = Operating Income frozen
- D+9 = Net Income frozen
- Participate to yearly review of the Intercos process to drive continuous improvement (automation, simplification…) with T&I (Transformation and Innovation) team
- Participate to the review of the Intercos Guidelines update
- Master’s degree in accounting or Finance or equivalent is expected.
- At least 5 years of work experience in intercompany process, accounting, auditing, or consolidation.
- Experience with IFRS Gaap is an advantage.
- Experience with IT tools (must be fluent with MS excel, knowledge of consolidation tool for example Magnitude).
- Experience within multicultural and virtual team is a plus.
Soft Skills :
- Strong structure, organize, you are rigorous and reliable.
- You are reliable with strong engagement to meet deadlines and report inconsistency on a timely basis.
- Strong collaboration skills (communicate/listen); to collect, understand internal customers needs.
- Analytical thinking with hands on and can-do attitude.
- Good team player, with ability to act as individual contributor.
- Be solutions oriented and drive improvements in terms of process within your team.
Fluent professional in English and French is requested