Your Role :
As consolidation partner, within Mutualized Analyses & Support team, your role is to be the consolidation SPOC for OBS (internally and for the group) as such you guarantee that group expectation and deadlines are known and respected within OBS organization.
You will :
- Share main accounting schemes and cut-off rules for the perimeter and Group's processes. Assist OBS finance to apply them to the perimeter
- contribute to decision making by providing the necessary data analysis and factual information
- Ensure the quality and relevance of the financial data and operational drivers used, ensure the reliability of the results obtained
- Qualify and respond to the needs of internal clients.
- Accompany the transformation of tools and processes
- Be able to justify the entries recorded in the perimeter to the Statutory Auditors
Being part of a mutualize center of Excellence you will be involved and contribute to other projects and processes as well.
Please find below example of activities you will handle:
- Consolidation :
- Perimeter validation (J-4)
- Analysis of issues of previous consolidation and implementation of corrections
- Analysis of consolidation guidelines and transfer to divisions
- Analysis: Impacts and entries related to mergers, liquidation, asset deal
- Coordinate & animate community to address group expectation
- Interco process Batch1, Préflash, batch2 with the objective not to have any discrepancy in P&L, Dividend...
- Provide entities interco reconciliations during Actual process on a regularly basis
- Update monthly statements
- Sound knowledge of IFRS standard
- Consolidation tool division spoc : manage habilitation and accesses
- Q3F/Budget :
- Interco reconciliation process (including but not limited to clearing of discrepancies)
- Quality control of data posted
- Proactivities analysis to insure quality
- Reporting : centralise communication with the group & central Finance OBS
- Support Finance community on consolidation process and tools : clearing of blocking controls, IFRS, posting
- Compliance : SOX control activities
Your profile :
- Master degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent is expected
- At least 6 years of work experience in financial roles, accounting is an advantages
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel. Experience with SAP BFC is a plus
Soft skills :
- You are reliable
- Strong analytical and communication skills with demonstrated experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good team player, with ability to act as individual practitioner
- Able to operate with a good level of autonomy, in an international and multicultural environment, with remote and geographically distributed teams.
- Fluent professional in English and French is requested
You want to join an international Center of Expertise. We are waiting for you.